Design Solar System
This Course Offers a complete Technical as well as Practical Training on Engineering, Procurement, And Commissioning. Design Solar System
Although Solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems convert sunlight to Dc Power. Firstly, Our Solar Course has been developed to meet the requirements of the Basic Concepts. In fact, The job Oriented Solar Course is designed to provide already practicing Designing, Operational, electrical installers, Maintainance, and Troubleshooting with all the skills and knowledge required to enable them to select the most appropriate solar PV system for a building based on consultation with the client about their needs and demands, to install any of the common types of PV systems in a safe and workmanlike manner. It also provides training in the maintenance and servicing of PV systems
The Kissan Solar Education will let you study type solar power plant like a rooftop solar power plant, Ground Mounted Solar PV plant and off-grid solar system(Battery bank system) complete the e requirement of the nation.
In spite of Successful completion of the training and assessment will provide training evidence for suitably qualified individuals to include with their application for registration on a Certification. You are welcome to work with us.
At last, our Relation will be beyond Certification. Learn with Kissan Solar Education, Next work with Kissan solar Company.
Syllabus For Job Oriented Solar Course;
1. TYPE OF SOLAR POWER PLANT
2. SELECTION OF SITE AND SHADOW ANALYSIS
3, TYPE OF PV MODULE TECHNOLOGY
4. SOLAR INVERTER SELECTION & SIZING
5. CONNECTION OF PV MODULE.
6. SOLAR POWER PLANT SCB/ACDB/MDB
7. SELECTION AND SIZING OF AC / DC CABLE
8. SIZING OF AC/DC SIDE EARTHING
9. SYSTEM LOSSES OF SOLAR POWER PLANT
10. SOLAR POWER SYSTEM YIELD PERFORMANCE
11. PLANT INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING
12. MAINTENANCE & TROUBLESHOOTING
13. SOFTWARE (PVsyst, Google SketchUp, Helioscope)
14. How to Design Solar Systems at Home & Offices
15. How to Design Solar Water Pump Live, Installation Video & Assignment
Why Should you Join this Course?
a. To know the technical aspects of Solar Power Plant Design
b. To know Selection as well as Calculate Sizing of Different Electronic Components.
c. To project yourself not only as a Project coordinator also as a manager in the Solar unit.
d. Moreover , know about different Designing Solar Software like AutoCAD etc..
e. Operational , Maintenance and Trouble shooting of Solar Plant.
Full Syllabus : Click Here